Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Prototypes

I've been trying to keep up with Etsy's blog the past few days. One of the posts I read today was talking about how to get your shop noticed. Suddenly it dawned on me: if I could make the Bloggess or Wil Wheaton a hand knit geek ornament and somehow send it to them, I am sure they would show it off and other people would want to buy them. So now I have to design the prototypes and start knitting. I already plan on making a TARDIS, Star Trek logo, and a binary ball. I sent out a call for suggestions to twitter. All suggestions welcome. No geek shall be ignored. Wish me luck for staying focused and Adam not getting frustrated that I haven't finished his Jayne hat yet.

1 comment:

Adam Simmons said...

What about a Jayne hat ball? Or a ball with a basic face wearing an appropriately sized Jayne Hat?